Friday, July 12, 2013
Holiday Girl
Posted on 2:27 PM
by JY Standing
|
No comments
今日のコーデは
バカンスのコンセプトのワンピースコーデ!
花柄のJumpsuitはオーストラリアのバカンスにピッタリ>、<
かーなー?
This entry was posted in
Outfit
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Popular Posts
PICNIC LOVE
I love picnic! and I love picnic box! I also love picnic season, although I dread how hot Brisbane summer will be this year...!...
More about me
Hi!!! Now I am (pretending to be) a more serious blogger, I thought It will be nice to introduce myself (to my dear 'the only one...
Cropped!
今日のコーデは アメリカンアパレルのCropped Topとジェイブランドのジーンズ! Cropped top... It makes so much sense in Australia! It is winter time here,...
Categories
Brissy Day
(3)
Outfit
(6)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(11)
►
September
(5)
▼
July
(6)
Please see-through
Cropped!
Holiday Girl
New Shanghai at David Jones
Beers replace my bag
New start in Brissy
Definition List
0 comments:
Post a Comment